Dental Cleanings and Check Ups in Forest Hills
Are regular check ups important?
Maintaining good dental hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and gums. Healthy teeth not only enable you to look and feel good, they make it possible to eat and speak properly. Good dental hygiene is important to your overall well-being.
Daily preventive care, including proper brushing and flossing, will help stop problems before they develop. Regular visits to a general dentist will also help you maintain good oral health. In between regular visits to the dentist, there are simple steps that each of us can take to greatly decrease the risk of developing tooth decay, gum disease and other dental problems.
- Brush thoroughly twice a day and floss daily
- Eat a balanced diet and limit snacks between meals.
- Use dental products which contain fluoride, including toothpaste.
- Rinse with a flouride mouth rinse if advised to do so
- Make sure children under 12 drink fluoridated water or take a fluoride supplement if they live in a non-fluoridated area
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams
- Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months
Are there any promotions for check ups and cleanings for new patients?
Yes. $99 for new patients includes x-rays, exam and cleaning.